To ensure enjoyment and safety for all participants please observe the following requirements.
- Wear a bouyancy aid at all times when paddling and when near the water.
- Wear loose-fitting sports type clothing; thermals, nylon, man-made fibre. Bring a change of clothes!
- Trainers or sandals are fine for the feet; going barefoot runs the risk of nasty injuries.
- Cotton clothing is not recommended for water sports, it becomes heavy and cold when wet!
- Excessive alcohol consumption while on the water/river is unacceptable. If we stop at a pub drink responsibly!
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before any scheduled trip times for briefing and preparation.
- Respect the natural surroundings, other water users and the Countryside Code.
- Follow the advice of the trip leaders at all times.